Wednesday, March 12, 2003

cloud nine
i wish i could be floating on that right now.
working and being out of the house for hours upon hours
of the day is wearing on my mind.
i'm losing focus on my goals and my physical well-being.

and with being away from the house so much, there's no more
time to take care of my own personal stuff.
so all of those things just weigh on my mind every.single.day!
it's not very healthy.
I'm definitely noticing the change in my stress level.
It's not serious, but it's definitely up there compared to before.

it's just wierd how mental stress can weigh you down just as much,
if not more than physical stress.

today i think i will read my deep tissue book.
I need to do more of the things I WANT to do vs. need to do.
i think i will start reading right now.....

No comments: