11:28p
long-ass day (again!)
so I've got one of those headaches that you get when you haven't had enough sleep.
Lucky for me Extra Strength Tylenol is quite effective at numbing my senses.
Therefore, I don't feel the pain, but I still feel like a big sack of contorted muscles (and fat, too).
but I digress...
'had my interview this morning at 8am.
woke up at 6am....GOOD GOD!
left at 6:30a and arrived at 7a in Oakland. fate loves to do that sometimes.
Oh well, better early than late.
I just took a nap for 30 min. to kill time.
'had a good interview, even though the lady did all of the talking.
the position is similar to my old job, just less responsibilities.
then, drove to my temp agency cause I lost all my damn timesheets.
then, made my way to my temp assignment.
not bad. easy stuff...just answered phones and did filing.
It was a nice working environment. seemed like a close group of folks.
everyone was so welcoming and nice....I was thoroughly impressed.
'guess it helps when you get an assignment with a company's customer service dept.
came home and just crashed!
I woke up about an hour ago.
when it rains it pours
so inspite of the fact that my head feels like crap, today was filled with lots of
positive headway with my job search. After periodically checking on my messages
at home and on my cell, here's what I got:
1. a second interview with my 8am interview this morning
2. a call from a friend offering a massage opportunity doing chair massages at BART
stations
3. a call for an interview with another school position I applied to, and finally...
4. a job offer with the spa at one of the major hotels in the city!
oh, and I also called the chiropractic place to tell them that I couldn't take their offer.
that was such a relief!
'still got another interview tomorrow at 8a at another school (the job I really want).
I should probably get to bed now. my head isn't getting any lighter.
nevertheless, I'm so thankful for and humbled by all the good news from today.
No comments:
Post a Comment