Working on a holiday
ok, well, not really...I actually just went to my parent's house
to give my mom a massage.
'Haven't massaged anyone since x-mas, so it as good to get back into it.
I'm feelin' a little sore in my forearms, though...'must not have proper body mechanics
again. still gotta practice that.
this morning, I worked out again. my body's starting to
get used to the idea. in fact, when I wake up in the morning,
my mind instantly thinks of going to the gym.
anyhoo, it was good to hang out at home for a little bit.
I actually just stayed for the massage, but
it was just nice to visit.
and as usual, my mom packed me food.
thank god cause I've almost used up all of my food money for this week.
My mom packed me some steamed crab, calamansi, and her homemade mamon...
all my bf's favorites.
I chowed down on the crab when I got home.
I was soo famished! especially since I drove home through the
after work rush.
Right now I really need to work on my resumes and cover letters.
But I swear, there is not one neuron in my brain that wants to
do it. I hate laziness. It's not my friend.
*sigh*
well, I better get to it anyway before laziness gets the best of me.
hehehe...and then I'm off to watch Joe Millionaire. I swear, the concept of the
show is so hilarious, even as stupid as it is. i don't really feel sorry for the women either.
It's their problem for subjecting themselves to be harem girls just to find true love.
But it sure is entertaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment